Daniel C. Peterson (Editor), Provo, Utah: BYU Publications: Neal A. Maxwell Institute, FARMS Books, Mormon Studies Review: Vol 23 No 1, 2011. Softbound, 7.5"x10", 204 pages.
- Editor's Introduction: "To Cheer, to Raise, to Guide": Twenty-Two Years of the FARMS Review by: Daniel C. Peterson, vii–xvii
- The Book of Mormon: Passport to Discipleship by: Marilyn Arnold, 1–12
- Revisiting "A Key for Evaluating Nephite Geographies" by: John E. Clark, 13–43 - Nephi as Scribe by: Brant Gardner, 45–55
- A New Resource on the Book of Moses by: Brian M. Hauglid, 57–60
- A review of "In God's Image and Likeness: Ancient and Modern Perspectives on the Book of Moses" by: Jeffrey M. Bradshaw
- Shattered Glass: The Traditions of Mormon Same-Sex Marriage Advocates Encounter Boyd K. Packer by: Gregory L. Smith, 61–85
- Examining a Misapplication of Nearest Shrunken Centroid Classification to Investigate Book of Mormon Authorship by: Paul Fields, Matthew Roper, and G. Bruce Schaalje, 87–111
A review of "Reassessing authorship of the Book of Mormon using delta and nearest shrunken centroid classification" by: Matthew L. Jockers, Daniela M. Witten, and Craig S. Criddle
- The Historical Case against Sidney Rigdon's Authorship of the Book of Mormon by: Paul Fields, and Matthew Roper, 113–125
- A review of "Reassessing authorship of the Book of Mormon using delta and nearest shrunken centroid classification" by: Matthew L. Jockers, Daniela M. Witten, and Craig S. Criddle
- Raising Kane by: Richard E. Bennett, 127–131
- A review of "Library to the Downtrodden: Thomas L. Kane, Romantic Reformer" by: Matthew J. Grow
- Out of Obscurity: The Story of Nibley's "Beyond Politics" by: Louis Midgley, and Shirley S. Ricks, 133–134 Beyond Politics by: Hugh W. Nibley, 135–153
- In the Mouths of Two or More Witnesses by: Noel B. Reynolds, 155–156
- A review of "Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony" by: Richar Bauckham Telling the Larger "Church History" Story by: Louis Midgley, 157–171
- A review of "Church History: A Crash Course for the Curious" Book Notes, 173–186
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.